My Happy Place Week 2: Playful Games
Today we are going to be plauyful. Liz will be showing you how to make and decorate your own Paper Fortune Teller. It is a simple playground game that many of you might remember from your schooldays.
All you need to get started is a sheet of A4 paper, scissors, pencil, and red, blue, green and yellow pens, paint or pencils.
These are the words that Liz uses in her paper fortune teller. You can choose to write and put phrases inside that remind you of your Happy Place – perhaps where you visited in the visualisation last week.
Once you’ve made and played with your first paper fortune teller then why not give these ideas a go:
- Make a few of them in different sizes and using different types of textured paper.
- Decorate and embellish them creatively with anything you might have at home.
- Photograph them or send us in some examples.
- Construct a 3D piece made of multiples, sizes and experimenting with colour.
- Or anything else that comes to mind, think creatively and sees where it takes you!
We’d love to see what you come up with.